Why I Consign My Photography
I started consigning and selling my work through Zazzle stores back in 2007. I needed to step away from printing and mailing my designs for personal reasons. Before, I handed over my third child to another company, I needed to be sure they were a good fit for me and my customers. Basicly, I was looking to be sure the prices were fair, printing was excellent and customers received a refund if they asked for one.
What Type of Paper Does Zazzle & Fine Art America Print On?
– Zazzle prints on Kodak Professional Satin Photo Paper – a silver halide for dramatic color & consistent tones.
– Fine Art America prints on premium museum archival photographic papers & canvas.
Who Mails Your Products?
Zazzle or Fine Art America
Why Don’t You Print and Mail Your Own Photos?
– Zazzle & FAA do everything for me and I get to spend my time photographing and creating.
– Zazzle & FAA prints on Professional Photo Paper.
– Zazzle & FAA offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product.
– Zazzle & FAA are large print company offering excellent photographic quality prints at budget & Fine Art pricing.
– Zazzle & FAA have teams in place and software to be sure your payment info is safe and secure.
– On Zazzle I’ve reached zPro status, meaning I sell volumes of photos yearly – people are happy with the choice. On FAA I am growing and found customers enjoy having fine art options for metal, canvas and print.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
I want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. Teaming up with a suppliers that print millions of prints at decent prices for a quality product is a good thing. They both also offer my customers a money back guarantee and that is extremely important to me. Hope it is for you as well.