Rainbow Recycled Crazy Crayons
If you are wondering what you can do with your child’s your old, broken, crayons sitting around your home, this is the project for you. Recycle the crayons into a new crayons.
Old non-stick muffin pans (shaped ones are an added bonus)
Old crayons to melt
Preheat your oven to 250
1. Peel the paper off the crayons
2. Put 5-10 different colors in each muffin space,, more if you have a larger tin.
3. Place the muffin tins in the oven until the crayons melt
4. Let the new crayons cool overnight
5. Remove the crayons from the tins the next day
These make great gifts for small children or even better stuffers for birthday party treat bags.
You can mix your crayon colors or use just one color.
The perfect handmade gift and size for any child’s hand.